Admission to Class VII and XI
Admission to this College is done only once in a year in Class 7th and XI. 60 Students are primarily selected in 7th Class and if need be limited admission is offered in First Year. Admission is granted purely on merit as per policy. Written test is conducted through testing service. Those who are on top in merit list (District Wise) are called for interviews. Final list / Selection is made based on the overall performance of candidate in written test and interview. Successful candidates join the college in last week of March/ First week of April.
An open competitive examination is conducted comprising English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu subjects. The test is conducted through a testing board in the month of Jan each year. Eligibility criteria is as under :-
- Age 11–13 years i.e the candidate must not be over 13 and under 11 years of age on 31 March of the year of entry.
- Should have passed 6th class from registered school by 1st March of the year of Entry.
- Those studying currently in Class 6th can also apply.
- Hope certificate is mandatory.
- To be selected through the entrance test, should be medically fit.
- Final selection will be made based on the performance of the candidate in the written test and the interview.
- Age 15-17 years i.e the candidate must not be over 17 and under 15 years of age on 31 March of the year of Entry.
- Should have passed 10th class from registered school.
- Hope certificate for school is mandatory.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC.
- Should be medically fit.
- Final selection is made after the interview.
An open competitive examination comprising three papers i.e Mathematics cum Intelligence Test English cum General Awareness Urdu cum Islamiat is held in the month of January/ February every year.
The Entrance Test for the College is a competitive examination. Entrance Exam is held Quetta and Cadet College Jaffarabad.
Interviews and Medical Examination
Candidates who qualify in the Written Examination are required to appear for Interview. Date and locations are communicated to eligible candidates through SMS as per the merit list. Selected candidates are required to have Medical examination from recognized hospital before joining the college. Only those candidates who are found medically fit are considered for the admission. The results are strictly confidential, and no correspondence is entertained in this connection.