Cadets are NOT PERMITTED to keep the following in their custody:
- TV Set, Transistor, Video Games, Electric appliances, Personal Computer/Laptop, Wireless Set/Radio Set/Walkman set etc
- Mobile telephone, Musical Instruments, etc
- Unauthorized medicines / drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, narcotics in any form
- Matches, burners, heaters, Explosive / Combustible material etc
- Undesirable printed material
Cadets guilty of following offences are liable to be WITHDRAWN from the College:
- Cheating, lying, stealing, gambling or immoral conduct.
- Continuous weak academic performance.
- Securing less than 50 per cent marks in the final exam.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the college property.
- Keeping fire-arms or knives of large size etc.
- Breaking the College Bounds.
- Rudeness to the staff or the seniors.
- Rude behaviour of the cadets’ parents towards the staff.
- Absenting from the class or any other college activities.
- Being habitually not punctual, untidy or slovenly.
- Smoking, use of narcotics in any form.
- Consistently giving a poor performance in academics.
- Use of unfair means in test/examinations, even assisting others in it.
- Guilty of any act of indiscipline/misconduct.
- Non-payment of college dues.